Double Degree Program Scholarship
Scholarship for the Double Degree Program for Master Program is available for:
- IPB - Ibaraki University (PS MIK, MIT, ITP, INP, AGH, SIL)
- IPB - Tokyo University of Agricultural Technology (PSL)
Currently, the scholarship only covers the cost of living in Japan for one year, while the cost of Education fee and others are not supported. However, the fees are only paid in IPB according to the existing fee standard. For prospective students who interested in joining this program, must register at IPB Graduate School at Period I
For complete information, please contact +62-251-8628448.
Admission for New Student (Master Program and Doctoral Program) in IPB 2019/2020 will be opened on Wednesday, January, 15, 2019 at 15:00 pm. The admission will be opened in 2 (two) period. Please see details of the agenda on the Agenda menu.
- Prospective master students must hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from accredited college or university.
- Prospective doctoral students must hold the Master’s degree from accredited college or university.
How to enroll on PPN and MPM
- Any applicant who wishes to enroll in PPN (Development extension), can register through the Study Program of KMP (Communication of Rural and Agricultural Development)
- Any applicant who wishes to enroll in MPM (Management and Regional Development), can register through the Study Program of SPD (Rural Sociology)